Chocolate, coffee, mahogany, mocha and caramel
1.TOUCH OF COLOUR Wella Professionals Color Touch, oxidising semipermanent with improved Light²Color Formula gives treated hair a boost, leaving it shiny and with an iridescent colour result.
2. STYLISH BROWNS Classic and chic, L’Oréal Professionnel’s Majirel French Browns collection includes brunette shades, which are subtle and elegant, including mahogany ash brown oozing Parisian sophistication.
3. DEEP SILK Permanent hair colour Revlonissimo from Revlon Professional transforms dull brunettes into rich vibrant chocolates. Hair is left with a glossy look and silky finish, with deep intense colour from roots to ends for long-lasting results.
4. DARK AND MYSTERIOUSThe Essensity Colour range from Schwarzkopf Professional, is for brunettes looking for shine and rich tones. Choose from 20 intermixable shades in light, medium and dark categories ranging from light cedar to dark autumn leaf.
5. CREATIVE FREEDOMAveda Full Spectrum Protective Permanent Creme Hair Color can be customised to create any brunette and offers 22 colours, two pure bases and a colourless treatment that combines to create more than 74 shades, providing colourists with total creative freedom.
6. SWEET TONESSpecifically for brunettes, the TIGI Colour Ultra Lift Brunette series consists of two permanent shades for extra lift and tone. It gives colourists the ability to create clean lighter tones including caramels, toffee, bronze and chocolate.
7. THE MILKY WAYThe Mask Conditioning System line from Davines has a wide range of rich, permanent coloring creams containing milk proteins, which gives stable, intense and lasting colour.
8. LUXURIOUS BRUNETTESPart of the Matrix Honey Luxe collection, SOCOLOR. beauty includes a palette of multi-tonal shades ranging from shimmering caramels to delectable honey brunettes.
Copper, violet, magenta, auburn and burgundy
1. RICH SHADESLisap’s LK Hi-Red Mix makes hair colour richer, brighter, and is ideal for creating dramatic and vibrant, long-lasting reds, coppers and violet shades.
2. RED-FACEDMax Red shades in the Topchic and Colorance ranges from Goldwell, offer vibrant results even on dark colour bases, and deliver colour intensity and red expression.
3. NATURAL LIFTAffinage bRED provides intensive red, copper and magenta highlights and can also lift intense shades on natural and coloured hair.
4. RED HOTCreate luminous hair and longer-lasting colour results with Colorly 2020 from It&ly Hair & Beauty. The formula ensures total grey coverage, and shades include flaming red and copper red.
5. SCORCHING REDSCreate fiery reds with Organic Colour Systems from Herb UK, for natural shine and gloss and full coverage on resistent grey hair.
6. DOUBLE TROUBLECheck out the couture red shades such as auburn, copper and burgundy Within Redken’s Double Fusion range. The reds colour palette shouts vibrancy and tone to give hair long-lasting results.
7. COLOUR ADDICTIONPrizms.PLUS from Matrix caters for clients who prefer short term colour treatments. The conditioning colour gloss is available in a selection of red tones and can offer a colour boost in between full colour treatments, lasting up to 12 washes.
8. INTENSE STRENGTHDesigned to restore colour intensity to hair which may have lost its vitality, Igora Royal Absolutes from Schwarzkopf Professional requires no extra mixing and the complex of biotin and silica strengthens and restores hair’s structure to ensure total hair pigment coverage.
BE BLONDEWheat, honey, gold, beige, platinum, Nordic and ash
1. HONEY SWEETRecreate and maintain blonde hair colour with Viton Powder Bleach from Clynol with tones including wheat, honey and mandarin.
2. MAXIMUM LIFTFor maximum and intense lift, the Highlift Gold Blonde from Paul Mitchell has long-lasting tonal control with five tonal bases to neutralise hair colour.
3. MAGICAL PROTECTIONMagic Blonde from Keune Haircosmetics is a bleaching powder with colour stabilising ingredients that also protects the scalp during the bleaching process.
4. GOLDEN HUESLa Biosthetique Tin & Tone can be used aspermanent, demi or transparent demi. The violet series lightens, deposit or tones unwanted yellow or golden tones, resulting in clean fresh Nordic blondes.
5. SUPER FLAXENFor extreme lift and deep colour results, Osmo Ikon Superlights 11.1 Extra Lift Ash Blonde offers four to five levels of lift.
6. FAST TRACKTake the fast track to blonde with Fudge Speed Bleach, a powder bleach with a monitored lightening process. Wheat protein penetrates the hair shaft, strengthening and repairing hair during the bleaching process.
7. LIGHT MOISTURELimit damage when lightening with Joico Verolight Lightening powder. Its dust-free formula ensures easier mixing and maintains the hair’s optimal moisture levels.
8. SUNNY DAYSFor a golden tint or platinum streaks, Selecta Premium Blonde colours from Kadus include cool ash and Caribbean gold. It covers grey and leaves fragile hair soft and strong.