It is the great professional event dedicated to beauty, aesthetics, hairdressing and cosmetics in the Iberian Peninsula. From the 3rd to the 5th of November, 400 exhibitors and 1,300 national and international brands will present their innovations in IFEMA, occupying halls 2, 3, 4, 5 and 14.1. At the same time, the event will host major hairdressing shows such as the Gala Omat, L’Oréal, Selective, Effervescene, Rodela, X-pressure, Wella, Sebastián and Club Fígaro, among others.
In Estética, also parallel to the commercial activity of the stands, the hall will host the X Congress of Aesthetics, the II Hispanic-American Congress of Micropigmentation, massage workshops, on top of the Speaker’s Corner and the Business Meeting which will feature presentations of aesthetic products and conferences for entrepreneurs, distributors and wholesalers. Likewise, SALON LOOK 2017 will include, as usual, the Nailympion Spain make-up and nail olympic championships, as well as the Barber Ring, a space dedicated to the latest innovations in barbering, and the Design Forum, for experts in decoration of living rooms.
In addition, the event is an outstanding showcase of national and international reference brands.
• In Cosmetic: Guinot, Cosmetics, Laser Sapphiere, Paraiso Cosmetics-Iberocel, Indiba Deep Beauty- Sorisa Beauty Solutions, Novasonix, Reference Medical, Kuo’s Professional, and TH Centro Cosmeticos amongst others.
• In Aesthetic Medicine: Medikalight.
• Micropigmentation: Biotek & Mar Diaz, and AEM-Spanish Association of Micropigmentation.
• Makeup and Nails: Masglo, Adessa-ABC Nailstore, Brushes Vendetta and Temptu.
• Peluquería (hairdressing): Artero, Oriol Industries, Kapalua, Fabre Fame and Pettenon Group, Sweet. Professional, Termix, and Yunsey Professional.
• Barbería (barbering): El Miral Distribuciones, Hey Joe, and Vie-Long.
• Furniture: Pietranera and Pahi Workshops, among others.
This edition involves more than 400 exhibitors and 1,300 national and international brands.