7th November, Madrid – the winners of the 7th Spanish Hairdressing Awards, launched by Club Fígaro, were announced.
The biggest event in Spanish hairdressing calendar began with the red carpet and the Figaro catwalk, where the 15 nominees put in scene their finalists collection, leading to an stunning show. After the catwalk, the sealed envelopes were opened and the winners were presented by the jury and the hosts of the gala, Felicitas Ordás and Miquel Garcia.
This year’s professional jury was composed of five renowned international personalities in hairdressing industry: Mark Leeson (UK), Anne Veck (UK), Gerard Scarpaci (USA), Loida Zamuz (Spain) and Pilar Roldán (Spain).
SPANISH HAIRDRESSING AWARDS 2016 -WINNERS
• NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR: David Siero, from Toni&Guy London
• MEN’S COMMERCIAL: David Siero, from Toni&Guy London
• WOMEN’S COMMERCIAL: Jose Boix, from Toni&Guy Valencia
• AVANT-GARDE: Antonio Calvo
• SPANISH HAIRDRESSER OF THE YEAR: Gonzalo Zarauza, from Centro Beta Donostia
• FÍGARO CATWALK: Jose García, from Kumenhair Valencia