Step by step:
- 1. Create two sections. The back section goes from ear to ear, and split the front section in two with a centre parting.
- 2. Comb and elevate the hair at 90 degrees to the head shape and blunt-cut, following the curve of the head.
- 3. Repeat on the front section.
- 4. Dry the hair, then point-cut to remove weight and add texture.
- Take a round section at the very top of the head and clip out the way.
- 6. Apply forumla A to the roots. then take down to mid-lenghts and ends.
- 7. Apply formula B to the round section, from roots down the mid-lenghts to ends.
- 8. Leave do develop, rinse and condition.
- 9.Spray BC Oil Miracle Mist throughout towel-dried hair.
- 10. Dry smooth with a styling brush.
- 11. Smooth with irons, creating a slight bevel at the ends of the hair.
- 12. Take a small amount of moulding paste, rub between palms and work through the hair to create a tousled finish.
Hair: Damien Carney and Rossa Jurenas
Make-up: Loni Baur
Styling: Lucy Manning
Photo: Simon Emmett