The ALTERNATIVE HAIR VISIONARY AWARD embraces artistic hairdressers and recognises their talent and vision.
The entries selected as finalists will be selected to appear in the International Visionary Award presentation at the 2013 London Alternative Hair Show on 13th October 2013.
- The selection process commences with the creation of 1 image.
- Tell us in no more than 50 words what inspired and motivated your image.
- Your entry should be sent as a 10″ x 8″ portrait photograph.
- On the reverse of photograph, attach your name, salon name, salon address, day telephone, mobile number and e-mail.
- Please ensure that you are available for the Alternative Hair Show on 13th October 2013 should be you one of the finalists selected to appear at the Alternative Hair Show.
(Please note the images does not have to be exclusive to the Visionary Award, but must have been created by the entrant during the last 12 months. We are sorry but photographs cannot be returned to entrants).
Appearing at the Alternative Hair Show the finalists chosen to appear at the Alternative Hair International Visionary Award at the Alternative Hair Show must each supply one model at their own cost. Clothes styling will also be your responsibility. Please contact us if you have any enquiries regarding the Alternative Hair International Visionary Award presentation.
Send your entry and application form to:
Visionary Award, Alternative Hair, 5 Cheval Place, South Kensington, London, SW7 1EW
An entry fee of £35 is payable. This will go directly to Leukaemia Research. Please complete the booking form and return to us via email or enclose a cheque payable to ‘Alternative Hair’ together with your photograph.
Closing date for entry: Friday 30th August 2013